March 10, 2017

Realacc X210 on the build table

After a massive 55 days of transport and no less than 28 days in the air between China and Sweden the next race quad frame finally arrived. Or at least, the tracking information claims it's been flying for 28 days. But now it's here and I can start to plan the build.

Realacc X210

This is the stuff I'm planning to use. I've bought most of the stuff from banggood. I got the Realacc X210 package which comes with a set of racerstar BR2205 motors and 30A racerstar ESCs. It also includes a noname F4 flight controller.

In addition to this I also got a second hand R7003SB receiver and a e-fuelgauge at an online forum. Unfortunately the e-fuelgauge is the PRO version which is very big and it's going to be a challenge to get it to fit in the frame.

I terms of FPV I got a new transmitter, even thou I have a few in the drawer already. I wanted one with a display that displays the selected channel. I've grown tired of fiddling with the dip switches which you never understand how to get them right. I got a FT48X. I've never heard of it so we'll so how well it works out. To go with that I got a Foxeer HS1177. I've flow larger Super HAD boardcams since forever but they won't fit in the frames anymore. This camera is essentially the same in a smaller package. To go with it I got a backpack style OSD chip. I also got a Mobius Mini which seems really nice, both in performance and in form factor.

Building is right around the corner, but first off the frame need some cleaning and sanding as the Chinese copies usually comes dirty and with sharp edges.




No comments :

Post a Comment