March 11, 2017

Realacc X210, first impressions

I went through the contents of the X210 package I got the other day and cleaned up and sanded the edges of the frame pieces. My first impression is that the frame pieces are of fairly good quality for the price. I've seen much worse. I only noticed a few obvious quality imperfections, except for the fact that it was dirty and the edges were sharp.

X210 Camera mount

Above is a detail of the camera holder pieces. They stick down through the top plate and fixates to the bottom plate and contains a swivel point for both the flight camera and polaroid cube style action cam. On the lower plate the insets that fixes the plate to the top plate of the frame is not completely milled. Easy fix, but this is the details that imply the lack of quality control and overuse of worn out tools in cheap Chinese productions/clones. Nothing unexpected really.

Another thing i noticed is the lack of information about the flight controller. The kit I got comes with a flight controller which is completely unlabeled. The product page claims it to be a CC3D REVO F4. Such a product does not exists and the product title itself is not much more that pure clickbait. Banggood themselves actually carry a product by this very name. Checking it out it can potentially be the one I got. The board configuration seems to match up well with a Flip32 F4. The only reason I started digging into this was because I quickly realized I had no idea whatsoever how to hook up this unlabeled board. And in terms of manual or product information, there's not much to go on.



No comments :

Post a Comment