March 8, 2016

More parts for the XJ470, bit still a few short

Having "planned" the xj470 in a matter of hours I still haven't gotten all the parts I need for it. But a few more came in the last few days and I salvaged a receiver and power sensor from an FPV 250 quad to keep the budget down.

DSC_0560
Last few parts for the build, almost.

So now I've gotten a higher rated APM power sensor, since the one included in the kit was only rated at 60A. Also, I got a FPV camera with a pan-tilt assembly. I thought I had a camera in the drawer but a friend of mine had borrowed it some time back. And now it is installed in one of his quads so I wasn't going to tell him to rip it apart for me. Also on the photo is the Corona S.BUS to PWM converted (decoder), an E-feulgauge and the receiver. I'm still missing the video switch and the GPS mast, which banggood never seems to ship. But I'll cancel those and order them from ebay instead.

Additionally I will order a small FPV camera which I'll be mounting fixed straight down. This is an idea I got since the video switch has three inputs, so why not use them.

At this point I can at least continue the build by installing the power sensors and the battery lead.

No comments :

Post a Comment