January 31, 2014

More stuff!

I got some stuff from HobbyKing today. This time, delivery took 23 days with the cheapest shipping option. It used to take 10-15 days, but ever since LiPo-gate they pack everything up, send it somewhere else by ship and post it in that country instead. Even if it does not contain any LiPo:s. My last packages has gone through Malaysia. Maybe Hong Kong post does not accept parcels from HobbyKing any more?

Anyway, this was not a big package but it contained a lot of stuff. Primarily stuff for my future tri-copter build. I decided to try out the Afro-slim ESC:s. Here they are along with wires. More stuff will arrive in another shipment. Edit: The servo is not for the tri but for a 450.


Parts for my Starmax F-35 which took it's last flight right before winter. I had the impression that the motor had turned weak and could manage to make it fly. The takeoff ended in a crash and the motor seems to have lost a phase. This is the replacement EDF unit with motor and ESC. Also new hinges for the elevators.


Here are a few spare parts that I didn't really need for the latest 450 Scrap build, but the result will look slightly better with them, should I choose to use them...


And, as always, the stuff you never know if you'll make any good use of. Some screws, hinges, clevises, heat shrink and wire mesh guards.

No comments :

Post a Comment