January 26, 2014

E-fuel gauge telemetry log visualization

Whenever I know I will get a few hours of peace and quite, which rarely happens, I try to continue my work on a primitive flight logger. Lately, since I have been starting to collect telemetry logs from my flights, I've started to shift focus to a telemetry log visualization tool as a complement to the flight logger.

Below is a screenshot of the e-fuel gauge data from a recent flight with the Bixler. Still, any uploaded files cannot be saved, they need to be merged beforehand and there is no dynamic or smart configuration of graphs. Hence, not yet ready for use. But this is a sample of what it might look like one day.


Update: If you would like to try out the visualization, create a flight in the flight logger and you can then add telemetry data to the flight.

No comments :

Post a Comment